Check out a fun article on the shape of snowflakes! http://www.doublexscience.org/why-are-snowflakes-always-six-sided/ Entering finals week soon here.... White Bear Lake is not forgotten....
- Bees and butterflies: differential equations vs matrix models | Earth Calculus on Basic Bees
- kaisat on Sea ice: a very baby model
- Pranaya Junloy on Sea ice: a very baby model
- Earth Calculus-Live-ish blogging the MAA NCS Climate Modeling course | Social Mathematics on Live-ish blogging the MAA NCS Climate Modeling course
- Sea ice: a very baby model | Earth Calculus on Energy balance models at the MAA NCS course on climate modeling
Tag Cloud!agriculture altitude aquifers assessing models bees butterflies chain rule climate models composting continuity drugs in waterways exponential functions graphing limits linear approximations lynx mountain climbing nitrates normal distribution power functions rate of change rates of change rational functions related rates sage sea ice secant lines separation of variables short projects spreadsheets temperature tides trig functions